- Be a part of the world's leading manufacturer of helicopters
- Work with products with high quality and technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a top 3 global multinational aerospace corporation. They design, manufactures, and sell civil and military aerospace products worldwide. You will be joining the Commercial Division team which is based in the Kobe area.
- As an after-sales person, Promotion and sale of helicopter maintenance/retrofit work, and customer interface and internal coordination related to the maintenance/retrofit work.
- Contract closure and management.
- Other activities such as the sale of spare parts and customer satisfaction management.
The Successful Applicant
- B2B Sales Experience - aircraft parts and services would be highly considered
- Great to have: selling to government entities in Japan experience
- A conversational level English and Native level Japanese is a must
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Regional career path