After Sales Service Manager - Marine
Attractive salary package
International working environment
Our client is a global leading company in producing diesel engine and turbomachinery for marine industry. They are well known for product innovation and quality. The company employs almost 15,000 staff around the world. In Japan they have total 25 people with 2 offices in Tokyo and Kobe. They are looking for a After Sales Service Manager to take care of their turbomachinery product line.
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality;
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Direct and coordinate the customer service operation to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards.
- Experienced sales in Maritime industry/ handling engine products;
- Technical Engineering background is required;
- Business level of both English and Japanese languages.
- Attractive salary package;
- International working environment.