Aerospace FPGA Field Application Engineer, Tokyo
600万円 - 1000万円
Use FPGA knowledge and English ability to work closely with HQ in California
An opportunity to work in the Aerospace industry with customers like JAXA
- An international distributor of electronic components, used primarily in space applications.
- Established history representing US semiconductor companies in Japan where international companies are typically not able to work directly with Japanese government organisations.
- Provide technical support to customer engineers, focusing on FPGA.
- Management of customer technical inquiries to provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Communication with overseas technical support teams of key device vendors.
- Develop and strengthen the relationship with the space engineering community in Japan, either from Japan Government agency (JAXA), satellite manufacturers, etc.
- Identify the future technology for space business and propose new business proactively.
- Technical Requirements
- MUST have FPGA technical experience and level of understanding
- FPGA evaluations board experience a plus, but not required
- Language Capabilities
- MUST speak Japanese at a full professional level
- English, Business Level (technical documentation in English common)
- A chance to work at the largest market share holder of FPGA sales for aerospace in Japan
- Develop business by successfully assisting design in FPGA projects
- a competitive salary and benefits package
- the ability to use English frequently at work, both written and verbal