- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- A Global premium supplier of technology, control and measurement solutions for the global pulp and paper
- Provide support for initial software setup and associated services.
- Service devices as required for maintaining system integrity and functionality.
- Act as primary customer contact with respect to APC and Vigilance applications in Japan.
- Coordinate activities with customer staff and provide appropriate training.
- Clearly communicate plans and progress to customers and the team.
- Recommend control modifications and operational changes to optimise solution performance.
- Generate monthly reports to summarize application performance and ongoing service activities.
- Manage or participate in advanced solution projects or services as assigned by the Japan
- Provide outstanding service to customers, supported by the global team
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in industrial process control.
- Training and exposure to chemical process automation and DCS operations.
- Familiar with the pulp and paper-making process.
- Complex troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- The maintenance of Advanced Process Control systems.
- Static and dynamic process modelling.
- The ability to function in, or lead as assigned, multi-functional project teams in Japan.
- The ability to work co-operative and constructively with team members and customers for project execution in Japan.
- Willing to travel to customer's sites in Japan.
- Business level in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer