- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global specialty materials manufacturing company.
- Drive new product development by teamwork with cross-site or cross-functional team member from technology, engineering, marketing, sales and manufacturing, with stakeholder engagement.
- Understand both global and local market trend of coating application, especially in automotive, and provide technical inputs into MGPP in collaboration with Marketing and Sales team.
- Interface with and assist customers in Japan, Asia, Europe, and Americas, and translate their unmet needs into technical solutions which customers chose rather than competitors' one, by cross-functional collaboration.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience of R&D working within a chemical manufacturing environment.
- At least Bachelor degree in Chemical engineer or Chemist related.
- Good experience in curable formulated product development by multiple and direct customers' interactions.
- Language Proficiency: good oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Knowledge and experience in product development of thermal cure hard coat, UV cure hard coat, or Silicone hard coat.
- Knowledge and experience in coating material and applications for automotive, and their evaluation methods.
- Knowledge and experience in project management and implementation by stage gate method in new product development.
What's on Offer