ADE Electronics,Global Chemicals company, KANAGAWA, ~8M
Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Global Silicon manufacturing.
- Their products are well-known and support to many industries in Japan and all around the world.
- Build relationships with customers as solution provider with technical expertise.
- Develop advanced process technology for new application or unmet needs.
- Pipe line to new product development with Business/Technical intelligence.
- Technical support to maintain for business growth with commercialized products.
- Plans and executes programs agreed upon with line manager.
- Prepare samples of product for customer evaluations.
- Discusses and communicates project results both verbally and in a written report with line manager.
- Customer call with commercial team or distributor.
- Master degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, preferably polymer or organic chemistry.
- Laboratory work experience which using in English and Japanese.
- Experience in an E&E related Chemical Company.