Acting Marketing Director - largest manufacturing company
¥9,500,000 - ¥140,000,000
Managing 15 people in the Marketing team.
Covering all marketing activities for the business.
About Our Client
The largest multinational manufacturing company in its industry with very strong brand image in Japan.
- Managing Marketing division and reporting to the country manager.
- Responsible for the marketing budget.
- Planning marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Participating in overseas business trips.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with CRM Marketing: understand how to create sales pipelines, tracking leads and develop contact data base.
- Strong people management experience.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English. Has experience in communicating with overseas stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to manage a big marketing team and in charge of various marketing activities.
- Frequent English communication.
- Friendly and stable working environment.