Acquisition Marketing Manager
Global leader within EC industry
·Own the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns to drive customer growth
· Collaborate closely with other business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive global projects that support acquisition growth
· Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase effectiveness against marketing goals
· Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and meet committed delivery timelines
· Document and present strategies and periodic updates to internal and external audiences.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically - from the creation of plans, to the execution, and analysis of business impact.
You will be a successful marketer that delivers results and have worked for global brands, either on client or agency side. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning and executing large marketing campaigns across big cross functional teams, and will feel comfortable in negotiating with key business partners and global teams to gain alignment on marketing plans and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution.
Competitive salary including Stock options
Transparent career progression