Accounts Receivable Analyst - Can move to FP&A
International work environment with internal promotion opportunities
High level of compenstaion and a growing business
About Our Client
This multinational fast moving consumer goods company has over 150 people in Japan and 10 person finance team. The have a international work environment and communicate very well with overseas and internally.
- Supervise overall cash management process
- Accounts receivable and support collection efforts.
- Liaise with banks and internal business partners
- Support monthly closing activities.
- Maintain and improve internal controls
The Successful Applicant
- Business Level English and Fluent Japanese
- Experience in accounting department of a Multinational company
- Analytic skills and business partnering skills
What's on Offer
- International work environment
- Chance to move up internally and to FP&A function in the future
- High level of compensation
- Excellent work life balance and internal training programs