Good work life balance with flex time option
Senior Accountants who want to step up to being a manager, welcome to apply
This European client is a group of companies and this is for one of their subsidiaries in Japan. They have operations all over the globe and the business has been stable in Japan.
* Manage and control monthly/quarterly/annual closing process and schedule for both local and IFRS books.
* Be responsible for JGAAP and IFRS Accounting of the subsidiary and group reporting to HQ.
* Manage all tax related activities such as tax filing, deferred tax and audit.
* Work closely with all other stakeholder within the organization to streamline processes .
* Coordinate and lead external and internal audit requirements.
* General support to Head of Finance as required, ad hoc analysis and projects.
- 5-10 years finance and accounting related work experience
- USCPA or JCPA qualification will be a big plus but not required
- Fluent Japanese, conversational English
- Must be a team player and flexible
- IFRS experience
- Work life balance is generally good, people can leave at 6 or earlier if needed. Only does overtime on busy season in accounting/finance
- Career progression opportunities within the business or within the group