Accounting Manager (Tax) - Life Insurance
Fortune 500 company
HQ in America with strong/stable presence in Japan
This is an American Fortune 500 company, with a strong and stable presence within the Japanese market. A purpose-driven company, bound together by commitment to what they do and how they work together.
The company invests in professional development for every single employee. They are dedicated to providing opportunities to develop skills, connect with mentors, take on challenging projects, and stretch beyond your formal job description. People join the company for the opportunity of a new job, but stay because they have found a dynamic, challenging career.
When you ask someone why they work at this company, the answer is almost always the same: the people.
They believe that the best work happens in collaboration. You'll spend your time working alongside colleagues from a multitude of disciplines, who bring complementary skills and unique perspectives to solving some of today's most challenging questions.
Preparation of financial statements under Japanese GAAP
- Preparation of financial statements to be externally publicized
Forecasting and analysis of income and expenditure
Tax reporting work
- Lead a team of 10-15 people together with another manager
- 7+ years of Accounting experience
- Accounting or Audit experience at an Insurance firm
- Experience with JGAAP
- Able to understand business conversations in English and Japanese
- Health Insurance, Pension insurance, Employment insurance, work insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Office in Central Tokyo
- Work at a fortune 500 firm
- Gain/improve management experience
- Gain experience in the Life Insurance industry