Accounting Manager with Global Leading Advertising Firm
Global Leading Advertising Firm
International Working Environment
My client is one of the biggest global advertising company in the world. The company has its' global headquarter in New York and have over 450 offices worldwide.
- Prepare IFRS based financial reporting documents required by the Financial Instruments
and Exchange Act and Japanese Companies Act
- Maintain existing and new accounting systems, accounting and tax knowledge. Plan various trainings and improve the knowledge and business processing ability of team members.
- Deal with audit and quarterly review requirement from CPA firm.
- Person in charge of Tax audit and SOX audit.
- Strong finance and accounting background
- Familiar with J-GAAP and IFRS accounting practices
- CPA is preferred
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
- International working environment
- Utilise English communication skills