Accounting Manager at Global Fashion Group
Flexible internal rotation system and great career development
Excellent work life balance with flex time and work from home options
Our Client is the biggest fashion group in the world that has strong presence in Japan. The company has strong internal rotation program, and you would be able to apply to other positions across 5 business units to grow and diversify your skill set.
In this role, you will be responsible for Account Payable, and closing and management/financial reporting of the biggest brand in Japan according to the Corporate Accounting Principles and to the local legal and fiscal requirements, to ensure smooth & accurate financial processes. You will be managing the team of four accountants and report to the Senior Manager.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong Accounting experience
- People management expeirence
- Fluent English and Japanese
The company offers these benefits:
- The most recognisable fashion group
- Worldwide network and overseas rotation
- Strong internal rotation to other teams
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work life balance with flex time and work from home options