Accounting Manager - Future CFO Role
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Employees First Environment
My client is the largest consumer goods business in its industry and almost all people know their brands well. They founded their business in 1960s and have grown rapidly across the globe. In Japan, there are 500people working for head office and all the retail stores. You will be one of the core finance members in the business and report to the local CFO.
The successful Accounting Manager is responsible for;
- Supervise monthly/yearly financial closure, including GL, P&L, BS, Cash Flow, and statutory reporting.
- Manage withholding tax, GST, and corporate tax filling.
- Manage internal audit processes with internal/external auditors.
- Coach and manage staff members to assess their performance.
- Drive internal control and process including ERP system(SAP).
The position requires minimum 5years of financial accounting experience and you must have people management experience ideally at global businesses.
- Strong communicator who can communicate well with internal/external stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Proactive
- Strong problem solving skills
- minimum 5years of people management experience
- Large ERP system experience(SAP, Oracle, JDE etc)
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot, VLookup, INDEXX)
- Career opportunities to step up in the future / Long term career plan
- Good friendly working environment