Accounting Manager - European Listed Chemical Giant
Excellent Work Life Balance
Great business performance even under the pandemic
My client is the chemical giant founded in 1980s and expanded over 60countries now. Strategically, their businesses are diversified and each exists to create more synergy in between. Even under the pandemic, because their client portfolio is so big, they have not had much impact in their business.
The successful Accounting Manager will be responsible for;
- Manage daily accounting transactions including GL, monthly/yearly closing, AP/AR etc.
- Ensure IFRS & local compliance obligations in terms of Accounting and Tax.
- Manage the tax compliance in Japan, which includes Corporate & VAT tax filing, and TP documentations.
- Find an opportunity to improve processes, systems to be more efficient.
The position requires to have at least 10years of accounting experience in commercial businesses.
- People Management exp is required.
- Business level English
Personality /skill sets
- Self starter
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent Work Life Balance (Flex time with core time)