Accounting / FP&A opportunities at a Fortune 500 firm
Fortune 500 company (top 100)
Good work life balance: Reduced with 50% in the last year
This is an American Insurance firm with a strong presence in Japan. The Japanese business is growing strongly, which is why they are actively looking for people to join their Finance department.
As it is a Fortune 500 company, the company is very stable and offers great career growth. If you perform well, they are very willing to help you transfer to a different entity in Japan, or overseas.
Currently, you will be able to apply for the following roles:
- Investment Asset Management, FP&A
- Investment Reporting (Book Close and Disclosures)
- USGAAP Book Close/Reporting/FP&A
- JGAAP Book Close/Reporting/Tax
- Expense and Budget Management/Reporting/FP&A
The responsibilities range from accounting related tasks, to forecasting of assets, financial planning and analysis or expense management. The positions range from associate to senior level.
- 1 - 5 years of Work experience within Financial Services
- Able to speak Japanese (English is a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a pro-active and open minded work environment
Good to have
- Nissho boki qualification
- Experience withing Insurance
- Good Work-Life balance: Working hours 9:00AM ~ 17:30PM. About 18 hours overtime per month
- Fortune 500 company with HQ in America, and a strong presence in Japan
- Stable career: Very low turnover rate. People stay here for a longer time.
- Bonus has been 20% above expectations for the last 3-4 years.
- Commuting allowance (up to 50,000 yen per month), housing allowance (with provision requirement)
- Property formation saving, housing fund borrowing Interest supply (with provision requirement), long service award, retirement payment system, childcare support system