Accounting Controller - World Renowned Company (JCPA)
This company is a leading global securities, investment management and investment banking firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a varied client base that includes Individuals, Governments, Financial Institutions and Corporations. Founded in a long time ago, the firm is headquartered in the west and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Finance department is a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
- Accounting background, either via a university major which includes accounting, a CPA qualification, experience of accounting at an audit firm or in industry
- Able to read and write financial statements in Japanese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Committed, self-motivated and pro-active team player, with the flexibility to keep up as the business and regulations change
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to handle competing deadlines
- Consistent strong performance in their current role or experience to date, with a desire to challenge and enhance existing processes
- Ability to think broadly and make connections between diverse issues
- 1-5 years of experience of the financial services industry
- Japan CPA qualification
You will learn how we handle financial reporting for our key entities in the region and work with colleagues both locally and internationally, as part of the company's global reporting function. In addition, the team works on many local and global projects which have impact on our financial and operational structure and you will have the chance to experience these. In addition to this this position offers a:
- Chance to work in a world renowned company
- Competitive Salary
- International Business Culture