- International Working Environment, Report Straight Abroad
- Remote Work, Flextime Options
This company is UK based digital component manufacturing that is growing in Japan. Currently they have an office in Kanagawa and are steadily growing their numbers in Japan.
- Assist in annual budget and quarterly forecast and variance analysis of actuals vs budget and or forecasts.
- Prepare and submit all reporting required from the UK Head Office in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monthly posting & printing the report of accounts payable and general ledger and closing of AP, AR, cash book & Inventory module.
- Perform 3-way match of PO, Goods Received Note, and Supplier Invoices.
- Monthly posting of bank and cash transactions to computerized accounting software.
- Preparation of monthly debit and credit note.
- Performs inter-companies reconciliation and resolves and discrepancies noted with related companies.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to communicate successfully in both written and verbal format.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- A good sense of commerciality
- International working environment
- Flextime, remote work options