Accountant - leading Global insurance firm
Opportunities for career development
An ideal environment to be fully trained on all parts of the accounting cycle i
About Our Client
One of the world's leading insurance companies with an track record of growth and an unprecedented ability to offer career opportunities for ambitious people.
- Process daily operation for JGAAP and USGAAP reporting and booking
- Prepare cash flow projection
- Respond statutory audit and regulatory inspection related matters
- Continuous process improvement to pursue more simple and efficient procedure
- Other Projects and Ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous Insurance Accounting/Financial Reporting experience preferably in the Insurance industry
- Strong knowledge of JGAAP, USGAAP
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate and work with all team members
- Strong interest and ability to identify problem areas in the current process, analyse and find solutions for improvements and process enhancement.
- Open minded and positive attitude towards broader responsibility in changing environment and to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience in projects related to process enhancement and finance transformation would be a plus.
- Strong IT familiarity with ERP systems
What's on Offer
- Opportunities for career development
- An ideal environment to be fully trained on all parts of the accounting cycle in the insurance industry