Accountant - Global US Company
Great Work Life Balance - no over time
Fantastic Company Culture - Low turnover
My Client is a global leader within its industry and has been in Japan for over 50years since they set the office in Kanagawa. They have really good working culture and almost all employees have no over time to keep good work life balance. Due to the retirement of this finance employee, they are currently seeking an Accountant to support their Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities for Accountant is;
Reporting to Finance Manager
- Payment (Account payable / General expenses)
- Prepare Journal vouchers & data inputting.
- Maintain accounts break down such as deposits, prepayment, provision and accrual
- Prepare bank statement reconciliation.
- GL account analysis / investigation.
- Maintenance of petty cash
- 5years of financial accounting experience in any industries
- SAP experience is plus. (Any large ERP experience is fine.)
- Team Player
- Business level English ability
- no Over Time/ Good Work Life Balance
- Small Team Setting/ You can expand your scope by assisting a finance manger.