Account Support Analyst at Global Hardware Manufacturer
Global Hardware Manufacturer
Work-Life Balance | Competitive Salary | Flexibility
Our client is an American technology company that manufactures various products such as self-service kiosks, POS terminals, and automated teller machines. Our client is with more than 100 years of history in Japan and well-known for their products.
- Monitoring and Ensuring Contract SLA's are met
- Seek to build and enhance enduring relationships with key customer interfaces
- Regular reviews with vendor and customer
- Ensure that the proper processes are being followed for Change control, escalation, invoicing and A/R
- Assist NCR salespeople with account information gathering for standard maintenance proposals
- Monitoring and managing accounts receivable to ensure that it remains below 180 days
- Must be multilingual - speaking and writing in Japanese and English
- Service Delivery Management Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Accounts receivable experience
- Customer facing role experience
- Experience working with partners/vendors
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.