Account Supervisor - Global Brand Comunications Agency
Casual, creative, innovative working environment
Opportunity to work on global and local projects
About Our Client
This company is a leading Brand Communications and Advertisement Agency. They are based out of United States, and have offices in nearly every single market. They have been in Japan for over 30 years, developing marketing solutions for local and global companies.
- Account Supervisor for global Life Insurance client
- Handle brand communication work - brand strategy, research, creative idea development and production - through working with Planning and Creative teams internally as well as with vendors.
- Manage schedule and cost, to deliver quality services
- Develop and execute marketing communication strategies and campaigns
- Frequent contact with client side brand managers
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in advertisement agency (global agency of international division at a domestic agency). Ideally 10 years of experience would be good.
- Experience on working with global insurance brand is a must
- Experience working on various communication channels, including TV, Print, Digital and other communication channels such as in-store and BTL activities
- You are an early adopter, and tech Savvy
- Natural Japanese Language Skills, Business Level English is a Must.
What's on Offer
- Creative and casual working environment
- Leading global brand communications agency with domestic and global client roster
- Cool office located in Central Tokyo