Financial healthy company
International working enviroment
Our client is global leader in connected car technology, cloud service and and IoT solutions.
- Seamless sales management from RFQ through EOP
- Conclude purchase agreement, NDA, engineering contract, and other business contract with each OEM
- Collection of future business opportunities, competitor information analysis, benchmarking, etc. to support business growth strategy
- Set-up and execute logistic scheme, spare parts pricing, and support service operation process, and dealer communications to achieve take rate increase
- Support engineering team for completing the product development milestone on time
- Collage degree with at least 10 years working experience in automotive industry.
- Have account sales experience in automotive parts industry for at least 5 years.
- Business experience in Japanese OEM preferably
- Social insurance
- Central Tokyo access