- Gain extensive sales skills in the industrial area
- Join a leading and fast-growing company
Our client is a global leader in biological solutions. Their products are well-recognised with high quality and values.
- Drive overall strategic direction of responsible account by creating solid account plan.
- Meet account sales targets and set mid & long-term targets
- Develop multi-layer sales relationships within the account, and to organise/execute executive engagement if/when necessary. Turn business and industry development into sales opportunities
- Identify competitive threats at accounts and inform by registering relevant information in Salesforce and follow-up on planned measures.
- Ensure that price negotiations with customers are made in accordance with defined and agreed price strategies Responsible for implementation of the new product launch
- Manage local distribution network, e-marketing projects, if necessary.
- Relationship with industry association in Japan.
- A Master or bachelor business education (e.g. B.Sc./M.Sc. or MBA in Business or Marketing) or a technical education (e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering)
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of relevant sales experience/sales practices in Japan and/or application experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and good customer centric influencing capabilities since you will need to sell the case to various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Japanese
- Experience of key account management and/or the management/drive of complicated project is welcomed.
Chance to work with a global company and potential career growth