400万円 - 600万円
Work in a small team
Great chance to get into and develop client facing sales skills
Our client provides software solutions to financial institutes.
- Achieves sales targets for Japan in a cost effective manner
- Identifies new business opportunities to increase market share
- Plans, organises and executes sales campaigns in order to develop revenue opportunities and to maximise revenue growth
- Delivers against KPIs and objectives as assigned by sales manager
- Reports and Forecasts on performance against objectives on a regular basis
- Maintains accurate and informative prospect and customer records using Salesforce.com
- Creates account plans for significant prospects to ensure the successful management of opportunities in line with agreed expectations
- Regular contact with prospects and existing customers to develop relationships to better understand their business, their goals and their requirements
- Delivers a high level of customer satisfaction through a consultative sales approach
- Keeps abreast of any changes in the industry/market by talking to customers, industry experts, partners and own research; and interprets the changes and the effects this will have on the solutions
- Monitors competitor activity in the market place - records and shares information and responds accordingly
- Has 1+ years of successful experience in B2B sales
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and cultivates new business opportunities.
- Maintains relationships with existing accounts.
- Continuously learn to lead with insight, develop a deep understanding of customer workflows and customer value.
- Maintain high volume customer engagement through phone, email, social media and onsite visits.
- Collaborate with all business functions locally and globally.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions would be an advantage
- Fast career progression chances
- Work in a small team
- Good work life balance