Flexible work hours
Good work-life balance
Our client is an American manufacturer of application software for real-time data management.
* Build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
* Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems.
* Use internal resources available in marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals.
* Provide assistance to the sales team related to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
* Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, trends, and issues to effectively leverage our domain experts and sales representatives to be able to apply our community agreements to meet customers' business goals
* Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with our products and sales support applications according to guidelines established by us through recurrent annual training within the Company or designated external resources.
* Make written and verbal sales presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions.
* Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with and selling to the enterprise level (calling on VP Operations, CTO, CIO and other Executives)
* Software and automation background preferred
* Successful track record of selling complex, high value software and product agreements ($3 million and above)
* Experience selling into the process, energy, transportation (logistics), pharma or utilities industries preferred
* Excellent communicator, capable of maintaining relationships as needed to cover multinational clients including the account managers responsible for the sites
* Must be customer-focused, willing to learn
* Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
* Ability to travel to customer sites is required
* Essential traits for success are those of being an outgoing, ambitious, self-directed, well-organized, autonomous type of individual
* Proven examples of working together on teams to be successful, rather than only being an individual contributor
* Good communication skills [written, verbal, and listening], personal tact and diplomacy, and excellent problem solving skills are mandatory
* Local language plus English understanding are required
* A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and skill in the use of Information Technology within the process and automation industry domain, typically derived from employment or consulting
- Flexible work hours
- Good work-life balance
- Attractive compensation