Good life work balance
Global leading company
Our client is the pioneer of digital market intelligence, and the standard for understanding the digital world. The platform provides customers with granular insights about every website and mobile app enabling visibility into digital behavior and letting businesses see what is actually happening with their competitors, their industry and throughout the digital world.
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationship with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
- 2 plus years experience as an Account Manager
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Attractive salary package
- Unparalleled growth and development opportunities.