Great opportunity working in world leading semiconductor company
Work with distributors to identify new business opportunities and develop them
It is a leader in high performance, low-power ICs for audio and voice signal processing applications. Their products span the entire audio signal chain, from capture to playback, providing innovative products for the world's top smartphones, tablets, digital headsets, wearables and emerging smart home applications.
- Responsible for Business Development and defining customer profile including TAM and SAM analysis.
- Develop, execute and measure detailed Sales strategies for targeted accounts.
- Strategic/Critical Thinking-Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges
- Communication-Tailors communication to the client's needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has business level communication skills in English and native speaker level in Japanese
- International work envirounment
- Work-life balance etc