Develop market connection and personal skills
Work in global environment
Our Client is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, they create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad view ability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Provide strategic and tactical client service to complex, high touch customer base.
- Proactively oversee assigned portfolio, identifying growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client base.
- Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to on-boarding and implementation, reporting and proactive remediation, and billing.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues.
- Organise and conduct kick-off and on-going calls with clients and internal teams to understand campaign deliverable.
- Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the campaign life cycle.
- Other responsibilities may be required such as attending off site meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary.
- Experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platforms.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
- Attractive salary package.
- Grow strong connections in the market.
- Good work-life balance.