¥6,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
Fast growing company
About Our Client
Global BI software venture company
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within Japan.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Communication back to HQ representing the Japan market and customers
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial. You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
What's on Offer
One of the popular start up company