Account Manager @US consulting company
Consulting company working opportunity
Our client is a major IT consulting company now has 600 people in Japan office and provide service to big enterprises from various portfolios.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Develop relationship with key client stakeholders
- Pitching technical proposals to clients negotiations around pricing and other contractual terms.
- Preparation and renewal of service agreements
- Knowledge of distributed architectures using MQ Series.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience working with business analysts, project managers and technical architects in multiple geographical areas.
- Experience with complex system integration projects.
- attractive salary package
- central Tokyo office
- overseas training opportunity