Account Manager, Top 3 ERP Solutions Company
Working closely with regional teams
Being part of a fast pace expanding business
About Our Client
An enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organisations worldwide.
- Work closely with prospective clients and the Infor regional teams to understand their business objectives and create appropriate solution to meet their business needs.
- Articulate the Infor product suite value proposition and successfully communicate the competitive advantages, resources and processes to client and prospects.
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans and establish, document and maintain solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts.
- Manage a highly consultative sales cycle.
- Work with the regional sales team in Client negotiations and contractual agreement to close the sale.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of enterprise technology sales; with proven field level enterprise software sales
- Successful experience as a contributor carrying individual quota
- Proven sales record in Supply Chain Management with large, complex, strategic accounts in Japan
- Demonstrated success in achieving annual quota as part of a team
- Strong understanding of the competition within Japan
- Establishes and manages executive level customer relationships
- Manages multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Thrives in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
- Japanese and English (oral and written)
- Experience with in-depth knowledge of enterprise Supply Chain software
- Expert knowledge of large enterprise business processes
What's on Offer
weekends and public holidays