World largest leading cybersecurity company
New open role and urgent hiring
Our client is the multinational provider of software products for IT security, including network security, endpoint security, cloud security, mobile security, data security and security management. They have more than 70 offices worldwide.
- Development and growth of the business in Service Provider industry.
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities
- Strategic relationship management / executive level relationship with Systems Integrators/ re sellers that specialises in Service Provider industry.
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision-making processes.
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams locally as well as at global level to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in account management and sales within the IT industry (Service Provider/Telco is preferred)
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Hands on and proven track record of sales achievements.
- Strong communicator and confident individual.
- Good understanding of the Cyber Security industry and well-networked across Japan's Service Provider market (Telco is highly preferred).
- Willingness to travel.
- Opportunity to be the part of growing company, good carrier growth for the potential candidates.
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.