Account Manager at Security Company
*Attractive salary package
*Work in a global environment
About Our Client
For more than 25 years, our client has been the global leader in networking strategy, and our technology has been part of the critical infrastructure running within the most advanced companies in the world.
- Drive targeted account and regional sales efforts
- Responsible for devising and executing Regional Sales strategy to meet/exceed sales quota
- Responsible for developing and submittal of weekly status/progress and forecast reports
- Establish a keen understanding of the customer's business model
- Identify and develop customer sales opportunities for new and existing customer base
- Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels
- Working knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
- Overall responsibility for the sales and fulfillment process associated with the regional activities
- Performs other duties as requested/assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years system sales, system engineering, product management or combination
- Large scale solution sales experience
- Strong Data Networking background required. Must have in depth knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies.
- Optical Networking Technology background required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Advanced English skills essential
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- Work life balance
- Good carrier growth