- Work at a leading specialty chemicals firm
- Use your English language skills at work
A global leader and provider of speciality chemicals for the transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These products include additives for engine oils and other transportation-related fluids, additives for industrial lubricants, and additives for gasoline and diesel fuel.
- Lead the sales and market development activities to promote growth of the business for assigned accounts including industrial OEMs and territories.
- Foster and grow the appropriate business relationships both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement aggressive sales plans at the territory and account level.
- Effectively communicate with internal R&D, Marketing, and Operations group.
- Native-Level Japanese
- Bachelors degree,
- Advantage for chemical & polymer related major,
- Experience in chemical field and sales experience in chemical industry
Competitive Salary and Benefits