Account Manager - Market Leader in Storage Technology
Most advanced Storage technology in the world
Added headcount for business expansion
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader of data storage and information management solutions that enable cloud, virtualization and big data solutions to run efficiently and seamlessly. Their products are chosen by major Enterprises all over the world and are known to be the most performing among the competition.
- Responsible for developing Enterprise Business in the assigned industry
- Building relationships and developing opportunities within existing and new accounts
- Prepare formal proposals and presenting to all levels of the target organization, including executive level.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of direct work experience in a relevant IT Enterprise sales in Japan
- Requires specialized knowledge in IT infrastructures, preferably related to storage and DWH (Data warehousing)
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Japanese and conversational level English
What's on Offer
- Among the "World's Best Multinational Workplaces" and "100 Best Companies to Work For"
- Healthy work environment that promotes employee enthusiasm and fosters collaboration and creativity
- Develop your career in a real meritocratic environment
- Earn a market competitive salary