Account Manager - Legal - Tokyo
Responsible for new revenue generation and new business development
Strong brand recognition & global reach, with a world-class development program
- Our client is a industry-leading legal content provider to services in over 100 countries around the world. They have a strong presence in their market with at least five million professionals providing solutions in the legal, corporate, accounting, law and academic sector.
- With our client's cutting edge technologies, you can become apart of the difference that will shape laws across the world for years to come.
- Set up annual plans and achieve revenue/sales targets assigned by the company.
- Meet and satisfy customers needs by selling legal solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and important stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to respond to customer and clients issues or requests in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in sales and account management.
- Understanding and expertise in Windows XP, Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and the Internet.
- Self driven, result-oriented and a clear focus on business profits.
- Competitive Salary + generous Commission based on performance, which is uncapped
- Opportunity to work with a truly global organisation with potential for growth