Account Manager, Leading Telecom Giant
Leading telecom giant
Work in a global environment
Our client is one of the leading telecom giants. For more than few decades our client has been the global leader in networking strategy, and their technology has been part of the critical infrastructure running within the most advanced companies in the world.
- Drive targeted account and regional sales efforts.
- Responsible for devising and executing Regional Sales strategy to meet/exceed sales quota.
- Responsible for developing and submittal of weekly status/progress and forecast reports
- Understanding of the customer's business model.
- Identify and develop customer sales opportunities for new and existing customer base.
- Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels.
- Working knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market.
- Overall responsibility for the sales and fulfilment process associated with the regional activities.
- Large scale solution sales experience.
- Strong Data Networking background required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Good carrier growth for the potential candidate.