Account Manager, leading telecom compay
Leading telecom company operating globally
Our client is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, they sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. They are finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience.
- Maintain full accountability and ownership of accounts within assigned territory.
- Coordinate activities between marketing, inside sales and the channel to achieve exceptional strategic execution.
- Leverage key internal specialists, channel and partner organisations within the sales network to drive demand in assigned accounts. Coordinate and drive demand generation campaigns.
- Serve as the customer's advocate and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Ensure customers participate in customer and partner satisfaction activities.
- Drive customer and partner satisfaction by responding to issues and escalations in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates business acumen and awareness of customer business priorities.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Able to develop consultative relationships with customers and partners to fully understand needs and identify opportunities.
- Can conduct research and use business knowledge to create customer business and financial profiles to better position.
- Leverages financial information to manage business and drive customer discussions.
- Proficient in holding customer conversations that have impact at every stage of the customer buying process.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.
- Good carrier growth, potential candidate will promote for the sales executive role.