Account Manager, IT security Company
Global company, operating globally
Good work life balance, working from home is available
About Our Client
Our client is the multinational digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens. They are one of the largest manufactures of SIM cards.
- Promote and sale the offers with the target to grow profitable sales revenue with these accounts.
- Prepare commercial proposal following pricing processes, negotiate prices and contracts, ensure PO fulfilment with support from internal the delivery team, CS team and finance team, ensure cash collection.
- Put in place account management practices, contact plan, meeting plan, short-term and long-term strategy understanding, understanding of key decision processes, key stakeholders and key projects.
- Ensure proper reporting and forecast process.
- Propose new offer development plan when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales & Marketing Management, preferably in solutions and service business, in Mobile Telecom, high-tech sector.
- Experience in working in international companies, preferably experience with European and US businesses.
- Sound commercial knowledge, including oral and written presentation, risk management, legal contracts, price negotiation, strategic sales and marketing planning and other topics, distinct customer understanding and the ability to close complex negotiations.
- A proven sales track record, with a strong commercial background, able to develop and maintain business and customer relationships in the market.
- A team player, well-developed communication and influencing skills to work effectively across the global organization.
- Fluent Japanese and business English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Good carrier growth for the potential candidates.
- Opportunity to use English skills on work, completely multinational culture.