- New Open headcount and urgent hiring
- Age flexible up to 61 yrs
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading telecom giants, which create and curate robust ecosystems, open infrastructure and future-proofed platforms to transform complex services into simple solutions that work for our customers and partners on their digital transformation journey.
- Responsible to hunt into brand new accounts via various sales techniques and account entry strategies and build new relationships in these accounts.
- Have to engage contacts at various customer business units (e.g., Digital Transformation, IT, Procurement, etc.) and able to drive strategic conversations across each.
- Develop a long term (2-3 years) strategic account plan by understanding the customers business, their current landscape and areas where our client can contribute.
- Aim to understand out clients various products and services with the intent to position us as a strategic partner for the customer's digital transformation journey.
- Identifying opportunities for large engagements (complex, multi-product solutions) and developing relevant pursuit strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior, relevant experience working in similar roles with Systems Integrates, Managed Services, Platforms, IT Services or Telecoms organisations, managing mid-large enterprise accounts.
- Aggressive hunting skills.
- Strong understanding of sales in the Cloud Communications/Collaboration, Network Transformation, Customer Experience, Managed Cloud and/or Managed Security Solutions.
- Sales specialisation in the relevant field would be a plus.
- Ability to be a team-player who can proactively liaise with other company functions (e.g. Product Management / Marketing / Finance / Operations), both locally and remotely.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with external product/OEM partners, research firms, etc to meet customer's needs.
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to engage executive level conversations are key.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Flat organisation, good work life balance, fully working form home.
- Solid career growth for the potential candidate.