New open role and urgent hiring
flat organisation with good work life balance
Our client is world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalised learning at scale. They provide various IT services to big IT companies.
- Work with clients and internal business partners to gather program requirements, coordinate to ensure that implementation of our services meet client expectations.
- Ensure that all aspects of the proposed services are accurately specified and agreed prior to the commencement of the project.
- Complete the implementation to the schedule as agreed with the client.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests, coordinate with internal departments to ensure the delivery of requested products and services.
- Proactively engage clients to make sure that they are sufficiently informed and trained about our products and services.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager to ensure client satisfaction and successful renewal of contracts.
- Experience in a similar job such as Customer / Client Success Management, Account / Relationship Management or Project Management.
- Fluent Japanese speaker with business English proficiency.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Leadership to manage cross functional internal teams.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Flat organisation, good work life balance and fully working from home.
- Opportunity to be the part of global team.