Account Manager, Global telecom company
Leading telecom company, operating globally
Our client is the world leading telecom company which builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access and other produces and services.
- Responsible for targeting and solution selling telecom providers and strategic businesses that require high bandwidth, Internet Transit, or complex infrastructure and connectivity solutions.
- This role requires business development, proactive follow-up, telecommunications experience and complex management skills to support long-term business opportunities and strategic relationships.
- Develop a strategic plan to grow the carrier and OTT business by adding new accounts, retaining customers and growing revenue.
- Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective and existing accounts through a combination of email, telephone calls, video conference and in-person visits.
- Make compelling presentations to upper management and decision makers.
- Provide sales report and formulate sales pipeline for each customer account and respective region
- Data communications sales or service, consultative sales techniques, and account planning including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long-range client management strategies.
- Relevant working experience in telecommunication industry.
- Fluent Japanese and business English
- Attractive salary package and benefits, good work life balance, working from home is available.
- Opportunity to be the part of growing business.