Account Manager @ Global payment company
Similar job experience is not required
Our client is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering friction less payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, MasterCard, and consumer's globally preferred payment methods.
- Be fully responsible end-to-end for the success and satisfaction of your merchants.
- Establish relationships with key people at your merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. You will deliver expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute their payments strategy.
- Coordinate any internal project pertaining to your merchants.
- Work with colleagues in the global team, to ensure the best experience for your merchants.
- You can manage complex projects to achieve the best results.
- You are passionate to push boundaries and create value in the payments space.
- You are good in working in uncertain situations and you can deal with ambiguity.
- You have exceptional communication skills to build relations at all levels.
- You can work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team.
- Good compensation and benefits package
- Good work life balance with good carrier growth
- Office in central Tokyo