Account Manager, Global IT company
More than 100 years in Japan Market
Replacement role and urgently looking
Our client is one of leading software vendor, managed and professional services, consulting and technology company. They have more than 100 years of history in the Japan market.
- Understand the contract details and conditions with the customer in charge.
- Distribute service quality information to service delivery personnel.
- Develop and implement service SLA content and goals for the service delivery stakeholders.
- Manage and lead the efforts for the customer in charge.
- Analyse various indicators and transitions and strive to improve customers and service implementation departments.
- Maintain good relationships with customers in charge, capture changes in processes and needs, and formulate counter measures.
- Experience in managing service delivery.
- Face to face negotiation experience with customers and collaborating with partners and entry exit traders.
- Good connection with telecom industry, Knowledge of network products and solutions.
- Account management experience with the major IT Vendor.
- Fluent Japanese and business English.
- Carrier up for the potential candidates
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.