Account Manager, Global Company
Good work life balance
Our client is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, the compnay serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, eBay, L'Oreal, Casper, Patagonia, Asics, and Spotify.
- Be fully responsible end-to-end for the success and satisfaction of your merchants.
- Establish relationships with key people at your merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- You will deliver expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute their payments strategy.
- Coordinate any internal project pertaining to your merchants.
- Perform data analysis on payment performance
- Work with colleagues in the global team, to ensure the best experience for your merchants.
- Can manage complex projects to achieve the best results.
- Passionate to push boundaries and create value in the payments space.
- Good in working in uncertain situations and you can deal with ambiguity.
- Have exceptional communication skills to build relations at all levels.
- Work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team.
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Unparalleled growth and development opportunities.