- Work at a global leader in biotechnology
- Have Flex-Time and also use your English
A global leader in biotechnology, selling enzymes, micro-organisms, bio-polymers, and bio-pharmaceutical ingredients all over the world to a broad array of industries.
- Provide and achieve sales budget, sales forecast.
- Achieve DSO Target (control Account Receivable) and expense budgets.
- Good market/industry understanding for business development opportunity.
- Develop, execute and maintain customer account plans with account team.
- 3- 5 years of relevant sales experience/sales practices in Japan and/or application experience
- Fluent in Japanese, Business-level English
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Ability to work from home