Account Manager - Consumer
Excellent development and training, to build a successful team culture.
Work with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
About Our Client
Our client operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.
Founded in 1800's, my client holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands. Headquartered in Germany, they have over 50,000 employees worldwide and are counted among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
Their vision is to be a global leader in brands and technologies. Innovations are the basis for successfully turning this vision into reality. Already today, more than 30 percent of our annual sales are generated by new, innovative products introduced during the preceding three years.
- Managing accounts from the professional business.
- Build relationships with key accounts the drive revenue and product range.
- Develop new business or target historically weak accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in FMCG sales, ideally in cosmetics.
- Drive and ambition to increase revenue.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to lead and manage, to develop future leaders.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a competitive environment to build a successful career in an international company.