Account Manager - Consumer Appliances
The opportunity to manage your own customers and increase revenue.
Excellent development and growth opportunities.
About Our Client
A global leader in small appliance manufacturing, it sells its products in more than 140 countries worldwide. They are a publicly listed company with revenues in excess of 4 billion EUR last year.
- Represent the company to the trade; demonstrate exemplary execution of company values with business partners and emerging businesses.
- Develop strategic plans for respective customers that are consistent with overall area sales division strategies.
- Identify opportunities and related risks; assess situation and propose actions.
- Execute plans regarding distribution, merchandising, pricing, and product placement including negotiating contracts and various programs with customers.
- Be accountable for customer P/L especially focusing on rebate control.
- Manage funds and resources for the best return on investment; analyse data and implement high quality solutions and actions to drive business proactively with customer.
- Build and submit accurate sales forecasts including basic, promotional, display volume, returns, and markdown expenses.
- Provides accurate and timely crucial market, trade and competitive information to the related department.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a sales capacity.
- Experience working with Wholesalers and Retailers with an FMCG environment.
- Japanese language.
- Negotiation skills to capitalise on opportunities in a "win-win" manner.
- Ability to manage through complex situations.
- Efficient use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communicator with impeccable interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Insatiable appetite & commitment to meet and exceed revenue, profit and volume goals - results orientated.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a global consumer business working with some of the biggest brands in the industry.