Account Manager - Construction Tools and Equipment
Join a major Global Company specialized in Construction Equipment
Create a rewarding career in an expanding major player in the industry
Our client is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care. Sustainability is integrated into our business. Creating a strong company fit for the future demands the ingenuity and courage of their people, forward-thinking leadership in their organisation and the insights of their strategic partners.
Working at our CLient company means being part of a long and proud history. 325 years of innovation has shaped the company and contributed to the passion that drives our employees and the company forward. The Group has grown and now includes 13,000 employees in 40 countries and our products are sold in 100 countries under various brands. The products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.
- Master the training program of 6 months held in the Headquarter in Japan
- Develop the market in the assigned area, building relationship with dealers and end users.
- Junior candidate with B2B Sales Experience
- Willing to learn about the products
- Proactive and strategic sales attitude
- Rewarding career in a stable and expanding global company
- Full OJT training